The Unfathomable Anthology
A downloadable game
Participate in three tiny adventures, each one a nauseating combo of whimsy and nightmare - maybe a little heavier on the whimsy.
BBQ Postponed: Find love and a murderer in when your sleepy little monster apartment building is shook to it's core by a violent crime. Or you think it would - mostly the residents are too busy flirting with you to bother hiding their motives.
Analysis Complete: As a junior scientist, collect debris from a recent meteor shower to unlock the secrets of the universe.
Aggie vs the Forest: Your car breaks down in a mythical forest, and you're the only passenger competent enough to try to do something about it. Take on the emotional labour of a forest full of people and creatures who can't solve their own problems in your valiant attempt to get where you're going.
Please let me know if you have any bug fixes! This game is very partway through development and there are lots of known issues:
- Dating aspects temporarily disabled
- Barty is not lined up properly on the screen
- Torpels face gets stuck in grossed out mode (she's still cute)
- Walking too quickly at rocks will cause their dialog to disappear and not be added to the inventory, game must be force-restarted
Aggie vs the Forest:
- Map is confusing to walk around
- Poems are a little obscure
- Wiggle looks like she's crying
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v0.5 UpdateMay 30, 2018